– Sourcing out tender for company’s participation
– Quantity take-off and preparation for tender submission
– Prepare and submit quotations. Diligently to following up of the projects present on hand.
– Responsible for materials sourcing and calculating of pricing.
– Source & evaluate suppliers and sub-contractors.
– Coordinates and site visit to get relevant details required for final measurement. – Administrative quality surveying services to the teams
– Overseeing, tendering, preparing and submitting payment/progress claims, quotation/evaluation of variations, notifications to clients and other claims in general
– Preparing costing statement of payment information schedule – Liaise and monitor with contractors and sub-contractors on costing, quotation and other QS administration
– Attending to all relevant contract admin & documentation for the project.
– Any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management
– Degree or Diploma in Quantity Surveying or Building or its equivalent
– With at least 2 years of experience in construction (Singapore) – You should be meticulous with positive work attitude
– Independent, highly motivated, results-oriented, a good team player and be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
– Able to start work on short notice would be an advantage
– Singaporeans only